Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fade into the Crowd

As I walk through each day, I disappear into the crowds. The lives of other students, customers, employees, rowers, christians, they are all around me, and they consume everything that I am. They consume all that I am about, all that I know, all that I say. My words get lost wherever i throw them, they stick in the back of people's minds, falling to the ground, or rising to the heavens. As I get lost in this crowd of.....well.......everyone, I have no voice by myself. Is my voice worth being heard? Do people find value in hanging on every conversation, every sentence, every syllable that is audible or written on paper? Should people be ready to hear what I have to say, or what Jesus has to say? My words are just babble, but my Father's words are so much more. They are truth, wisdom, poignant, life changing.

I cannot walk any farther. I cannot think one more minute ahead, an I cannot look back even a second. I must stop, I must fall prostrate, and demand that God increase in my heart, as I decrease my desires, my heart, my visions. That God will come, birth, and flourish a vision and dream for my life, for my role in His Kingdom vision. My vision is worthless, my hopes are worthless, my 'goodness' and 'deeds' are dirty rags. Father, come in, speak on your terms, your heart MUST overtake mine.

I cannot be silent anymore, yet I cannot speak, not until Holy Spirit prompts my heart to speak.

Father, I ask for revelation in my heart, mind, and soul, that you would increase immensely, and that I decrease.  May I not fall into the crowd, being lost and not heard, but be a leader. I ask for your heart, your visions, your dreams to become my own. That I can pour those out into the cities, states, and nations, bringing your Kingdom to earth, as it stands in Heaven. Lord I will not move until you ask me to move, I will not speak unless spoken too.

This is just a bit of my heart, and speak and pray these things over all that read this. Abba wants relationship, He wants our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, I agree brother! But, I will say that you should pray for more of this because you are already walking in it. You have words from the Father for the body. You have blessed me and I am excited about you in the body of Christ. So, I will say that your words may fall to the ground at times, but trust that when I am around they are received and processed! You are blessed! I love to hear your heart!

    Father may all that read this or don't read this be blessed with this prompting. May they speak your heart and words daily without fear of reprucussion!! Lord you are mighty and we long to see Your interaction in the body, not ours!!

    Joel

    ReplyDelete